Print and fax to (888) 690-0036
This agreement is between (Purchaser) ___________________________________ and Twanna Turner.
Performance Location: __________________________________
Limit breaks to timeframe. (Time should include 15 minute breaks after each 45 minute set following the first hour of play time performed with options.)
- Parties have an independent contractor agreement with Twanna Turner , an independent contractor.
- Twanna Turner's band needs access to premises at least 2 hours before contract time. Twanna Turner will provide sound system (unless provided). Purchaser must provide appropriate lighting and 110v outlets.
- Twanna Turner will be paid the sum of $____________ one (1) hour prior to the performance, minus the non-refundable deposit of $____________ (cash or cashier's check made payable to Twanna Melby, one (1) week prior to performance. Arrangements will be made for deposit delivery).
- Contracted time for occasion will be from ____:____ a.m./p.m. Setup time from ____:____ a.m./p.m. Overtime will be negotiated by Ms. Turner.
- Overtime will be negotiated by Ms. Turner.
- If the parties mutually agree to allow other performers to use Twanna Turner 's music equipment, the Purchaser __________(initial) will be responsible for all liabilities.
- Purchaser shall indemnify and hold Twanna Turner nameless from any claims, lawsuits, damage, or liability whatsoever arising out of the performance, unless proximately caused by intention or gross negligence of Twanna Turner .
- Purchaser acknowledges that they have read, understand, and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
|Twanna Turner: ____________________________
|| Purchaser: ____________________________________
| || Purchaser: ____________________________________
Phone / Fax: (888) 690-0036 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org